This morning my grandfather passed away. This is my mother's father (she has had a tough year). He was 87 and we will miss him so much, but we are happy that he can finally rest. He's had a great, full life. He has also had a lot of health issues these last few years, so I'm happy that he is out of pain and confusion.
This is the most recent picture I have of him (July 2007). Dancing at my wedding with my mom.

I'm not sure that date of this picture but it's my grandpa with my grandma I think before they were married. I love old photos like this one, aren't they cute!?! =)
And here they are again all grown up with 4 kids and 5 grandchildren at the time this picture was taken. This November my grandmother will have passed away 16 years ago, I'm so happy that they can be together again.

Robert P. Hage was a great man, a loving husband, amazing father, and the best grandpa. I love him so much and look forward to seeing him again some day. I have such sweet and simple childhood memories of him and my grandma. I'm so grateful to know him and call him family. I wish I was better with words because I'm not doing this man justice. He was truly a gentlemen, in all meanings of the word.
I love you

2 comments:
sorry for your family's loss. he sounds like he was a great man. take care!
I ran into Michelle today and she briefly mentioned you... so when I saw your blog through hers I thought I would say hi! Your wedding pics are beautiful and congrats on the pregnancy!!
Post a Comment