First 4th of July!!!
We went to our friend Sara's house and hung out with her family
Jacob made a new friend Lucas, Sara's son!
They are gonna be BFF's =)
They were so cute together. Jacob has never really been around other babies before, he didn't know what to think of it. He played nice and licked Lucas's hair, but then later he pulled it pretty hard. I felt bad, he's got quite a grip.
Jacob was awake for ALL the fireworks. He was AMAZED! I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks and totally wish I had. Oh well.
We had SOOO much fun! There were a few of babies and moms there so it was so nice to talk about our kiddos and get advice and share fun stories. I needed it! THANKS SARA!
Here's Jacob and Lucas
Lucas is 2 1/2 months older than Jacob
Here's all the boys playing =)
Jacob met a little baby GIRL too. hee hee
She is 5 months old. He was SO gentle with her! They were just holding hands, AWE it was SO CUTE! (I cropped her face out just incase her parents didn't want me to post pictures of their baby on the internet)
Here's what I wanted him to wear but as you can see (maybe you can't tell) it's WAY too tight. I got it last year on sale and I got the size 9 months thinking that my baby would be able to fit into it by next year since he will almost be 8 months... NOPE! Jacob is HUGE! That outfit with the orange and gray strips is a 24 month outfit! No joke!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming! We'll have to get together again soon. You got some great pics! He must be feeling better! I hope!
Post a Comment