Hey! haha.. he was just playing on the couch one day and it looked like he was jumping..lol I know what you mean about them looking alike! I think the same thing :)
Thanks for your comment on the vaccine. I too have not taken Ethan out anywhere unless church and making sure I am using hand sanitzer! He did however get the flu shot, so if he does get swine flu it may not be as bad. I got him a flu shot and he has never gotten the flu and only has ever had a cold last month. Thanks for your advice. No worries, I am not worried about people telling me what I should do, I just want to hear what everyone else has thought about it. It great to keep in touch with you :)
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's suprising how much your heart grows with each one. How do you feel about them being 17 months apart?
Wahoo girl!
congratulations! but I must say, you are kinda making me look bad...I mean, I don't even have 1 yet! :)
Hey!
haha.. he was just playing on the couch one day and it looked like he was jumping..lol
I know what you mean about them looking alike! I think the same thing :)
Hey Rachel,
Thanks for your comment on the vaccine.
I too have not taken Ethan out anywhere unless church and making sure I am using hand sanitzer!
He did however get the flu shot, so if he does get swine flu it may not be as bad.
I got him a flu shot and he has never gotten the flu and only has ever had a cold last month.
Thanks for your advice. No worries, I am not worried about people telling me what I should do, I just want to hear what everyone else has thought about it.
It great to keep in touch with you :)
Post a Comment