Christmas Tradition:
My mom and I make homemade chocolates
for our friends and family
Christmas Eve:
My parents came over and we had a nice dinner
and opened gifts from each other.
I love his Sponge Bob Christmas Jammies
Christmas Morning:
I blinded him with the flash when I went to get him up =)
We had a wonderful breakfast with Josh's dad's side of the family
and then spent the evening with Josh's mom's side of the family
It's hard to get a good picture of him when he wont stand still =)
My lot! Josh spoils me!!!
Grandpa gave him his first remote control car
Hum... I just noticed that I didn't take any pictures of anyone else but Jacob...
it's all about Jacob I guess =)
2 comments:
I love his big smile!
Wow! He has CHANGED since we last saw him! Such a big boy! We need to get together!
Post a Comment