Sunday, May 16, 2010

Garden 2010

This year I'm going to try my hand at gardening.
I really want to be good at this.
Every plant I have ever had has died on me
so we will see. Wish me luck!

I just thought this little flower was so pretty.
It is SO small, all 3 of those flowers
are smaller then the tip of my finger
seriously, very tiny, but I thought
that they were beautiful.

Rosemary
this plant was already here but it looks nice

Here are my 4 pots
There is chives, tomatoes, peas,
tomatoes, strawberries, tomatoes, lettuce and
more tomatoes.
Everyone seemed to give me tomato plants for
mothers day and I don't even eat tomatoes!
But Josh does and I'm just excited
to try gardening.

Up close on my Chives
I just thought the blossoms were pretty

My garden plot. What do you know...
MORE TOMATOES ha ha ha
And there is cabbage, zucchini and
pumpkins! I'm pretty excited about
the pumpkins! I planted 4 seeds, so I'm crossing
my fingers! I think it would be so cool
to have my own pumpkins come fall.

And last but not least raspberries
There are sadly already starting to look not so good =(


2 comments:

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Love the corner garden plot and the pots on your deck. Very fun! You'll have to post more about it as you go. Let us know the ups and downs. I've already had birds eating seeds and lots of things decided not to come up. Anyway, hope you're doing great!

Hey, I don't think you should go to that blog above. It just sounds a little suspicious.