
I think all moms can agree
when your child smiles, it makes it all worth it! =)
It's amazing to me how simple life is for small children
You can see in their faces that they delight in the littlest things
Sometimes when he smiles like this
it makes me LOVE my life that much more
and it makes me think that he loves his life
If I could give my children one thing it would be
that they would love this beautiful, unpredictable,
crazy, amazing, one time and one time only... life
Love Life
I love that I get to be his mommy
And I love Josh and Peyton too ;)
1 comment:
SO cute! I'm pretty sure that this age is the best. Every day they're learning something new - and it's always the most exciting thing. Even if it is just a worm or a drop of rain.
Jacob's smiles are great. :)
Post a Comment