Friday, February 25, 2011

Good Mornings

These are the faces that greet me each morning and after nap
Don't you just LOVE how your kids get
so excited to see you each day!!!
I LOVE IT
I just thought I'd share
I'm such a lucky mommy!


Yep, it's time to put her mattress down for sure 

He wakes up with the CRAZIEST hair because he gets SO sweaty when he sleeps
Is it a guy thing, cause Peyton never does?

Still in his crib, I'm not ready for a big boy bed... 

How can I not smile and be happy
each day when I get to be with
these two amazing people
who I love and adore!?!
=)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yes, definitely a guy thing, the sweating! Karl still sweats like a freaking furnace. His Dad told me that him and his brothers were like that too. I don't know what it is about men. Cute pictures though. Definitely a lucky Mommy waking up to those faces. Love them!