Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 07


Today was our first married Christmas! 
Something truly amazing and rare happened this Christmas, it SNOWED!!! It was so beautiful and wonderful and magical! It never snows on Christmas in Seattle so this was a rare holiday treat! This is the view from our front door.

It was busy, but it was so fun! We got some pretty good stuff too! My mother in law got me a Tiffany's bracelet, my father in law gave me a spa gift card, my best friend gave me the perfume I have had my eye on for months, but Josh's favorite present has to be the remote control helicopter my mom gave him! He was just like a little kid playing with that thing all night, it was so cute! I must say though, this year we have been so blessed and it was an incredible feeling shopping for my friends and family and actually be in the finical situation to give a little bit more that I have been able to in the past. Seeing the joy and gratitude in there eyes makes a whole years worth of hard work seem all worth it! As corny as that sounds. It's not like we are rich and bought everyone a new car or anything, but more that we have been able to in the past, ya know =)
This is a cute little tree, we don't have much room and we don't have any storage for the tree after Christmas, so this little guy will do for us this year

I was so proud of my self, I made this really cute Christmas Cookie Platter and brought it to my in laws Christmas party and everything was gone by the time we went home! That makes me feel so happy!!!

We hope that everyone had a safe and lovely Holiday Season and 
we look for ward to what 2008 is going to bring us!

No comments: