I can't believe 2007 is over! I know that everyone says that every year, but for me, I really mean it when I say that the year has really flown by! So much happened this year. We got engaged in March, married in July, moved into our first place together, and now I'm just trying to figure out how to be a good wife. =) We have so many goals for the new year and I think it's going to be our best yet! We want to pay off some debt and get into more debt by buying a house when our lease it up! I'm so excited!!! We are already looking at where we want to live and houses we like, it's all so grown up! lol
This is our midnight kiss!

I love Sparkling Cider!!!

And then I decided to have fun with Photo Booth! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mac
Well Happy 2008 everyone!
We know it's the best year yet for us!



1 comment:
looks like a good new years with lots of things in store for you for 2008!
Post a Comment