Sunday, January 13, 2008

Salty's Brunch

This weekend we did one of our favorite things! We went to Salty's for their brunch on Saturday. It's AMAZING!!! It's buffet style all you can eat of the most incredible food! And it's not all seafood, which I'm not the biggest seafood fan, so that works for me. There is everything from a tall chocolate fountain, waffles, hearty breakfast items,  seafood (obviously), and DESSERTS! You need to make reservations if you would like to go and Salty's has it for Saturday and Sunday and we highly recommend it to everyone! 
We went with Shelley, Josh's mom and we were their for 2+ hours eating and talking, it was awesome!
We had the best table right by the window over looking Seattle!

I really wish that I would have taken more pictures of the food because it was so delicious and it all looked so amazing!


My favorite plate, the DESSERTS! There are so so so many more desserts that you don't see here on my plate! My favorite (not shown on plate) was the Creme Brulee and the chocolate fountain. You know that it's high quality chocolate when the chocolate gets hard when it dries, not like oily syrup . 


If you are familiar with Alki Salty's, when you are seated my the window, right out side the window there is a ledge as you can see and this little guy walked right up to our table and I thought he was kinda cute =)


3 comments:

Milly said...

looks so tasty and beautiful view!

Anonymous said...

Yum! You're making me hungry! I'm so glad you found our blog. We can't use myspace out here...sad! How are you 2? Sorry we didn't meet up this Christmas. I was sad because it's been so long since we've actually talked. I always remember the day Josh came back...and the first day Bran put his arm around me....when we "fell inlove on your couch". Haha... your mom is SO funny!

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

hey how are you guys!! I am excited I found your blog! Now we can keep in touch!!