So some of you may or may not know... I'M PREGNANT! I'm 16 weeks and in 2 weeks we find out if we are having a boy or a girl! We are SO excited! Oh and both are families are just over joyed! I'm starting to "show" which is making it more real for me and Josh. As of now my due date is November 11th, but as those of you who have been pregnant, sometimes that changes after this next ultra sound. I know that it's a bit early, but I swear I have felt the baby move 3 times! If felt just like there was a little gold fish inside me to a quick 1 second swim by. But if that's what it was, it felt amazing! I cant wait to feel more! We have no idea what to name this child. It's hard naming someone! You hope that it's the right name and that they will like it, and we don't agree on very many. But there is lots of time. We are very blessed and very excited to be parents! I will be sure to update our blogging friends on how everything is going. Any guesses on boy or girl??? =)
This is our babies first picture! I can't believe it when I saw it! =)
4 comments:
congratulations again! that's so exciting. I'm gonna go with girl.
YEAH! I am so excited for you!!
I heard that you were when we were out visiting! how exciting for you both...it's not too early to feel it...I did. I think you'll have a girl...you'd be a cute mom with a pink baby...I can see you getting her a hang bag when shes 3 months!
Haha your baby's first picture, I love it! Congrats again, either way boy or girl, Im sure your baby will be beautiful!
Post a Comment