Monday, March 16, 2009

Already a ladies man

Josh and I were put in as the sun beam teacher about 6 weeks ago. We LOVE it! I was really worried and a little bummed cause I wanted to get to know the women in the ward, but we actually love this calling! We have 3 little 4 year olds and they absolutely LOVE Jacob! They always call him Baby Jacob. "Hi Baby Jacob. Baby Jacob is smiling at me. Baby Jacob is crying. Baby Jacob wants a toy." It's very cute! They are SO bummed when someone is holding him in R.S. for us. I don't mind either way. It does make it easier to teach when someone has him but I love that these kids love him so I don't mind having him there either. 

Cute story; this sunday Josh and I woke up SUPER late so Josh stayed home to get Jacob and him self ready while I hurried to church to be with our sunbeams during sharing time. We sit on the front row and they kept asking me "Where's Baby Jacob?" Finally Josh and "Baby Jacob" quietly slipped in the back row and in the middle of someone's sharing time lesson, all 3 of them turned around, waved and shouted "Hi Baby Jacob! Hi Baby Jacob!" It really was so cute!

Another cute story; Church was over and we were getting ready to leave and Jacob was getting super fussy so I put him down for a second before getting him into his car seat and these 2 cute girls (the girl on the left is one of our sunbeams and the girl on the right is her older sister) came in and were tickling him and talking to him and he was LOVING it! He was so happy! He likes the cute girls! Hee hee



2 comments:

Emily said...

Kids are funny; they really do love babies and aren't shy about saying it. Jacob is getting so big!

In case you read this: Sarah, can I please have an invite to your blog? I miss reading what is going on with your family.

Dustin & Andra said...

I was totally cracking up when they turned around and waved in the middle of sharing time! haha
I love how they are always saying "where's baby Jacob!?"