OH Jacob rolled over for the first time today!!!
A few times actually
but of course by the time I got the camera
he was done
Just some fun and random pictures
This one is just cute and it shows
off his dimples! Which I LOVE!
He has 2 on his left cheek, none on his right
I try so hard to get him to smile when I'm taking pictures
So this is his "Mom, your CRAZY!" face
I get it a lot =)
And Josh looks at me the same way sometimes
Jacob and Marcel are BFF's
He's started reaching for things this week
He will reach for toys that are close to him
(well anything actually)
He reaches to be held
and he also reaches for our faces.
I LOVE it! I just let him feel around all he wants
Here he is exploring right up Daddy's nose
Sometimes when I'm gone Josh will take
some pretty funny and random pictures hee hee
I think it's cute!
He's pretty content Just hangin out with Dad
Unless he's hungry or tired, he will just chill next to him
Me... not as much (what's up with that?)
2 comments:
You forgot to mention that when he reaches for you, it's to get away from ME! I'm sure that's the reason he reached for you. He wanted away from the crazy lady holding him!
...and YES. we HAVE to get together. and SOON.
haha! I love the picture with the shirt on his head!
Post a Comment