I was in the middle of changing Jacob's diaper
as you can see, and the camera was right there
and he was being SO CUTE!
So I took this little video of Jacob "singing"
I sing to him everyday, he loves it
and now he's singing to me! =)
When he sees the camera he stops,
so that is why it's such a funny angle
He's still sick, you can hear it in his breathing
at the end =(
2 comments:
he is TOO cute.
...but you'd better let Josh start singing to him so He can learn to lower that pitch a little! haha. Very cute.
Rach! how cute!! I have to say..i started watching video and when I was done.. Ethan started "singing" from across the room. He is still going on as I am writing! haha..
I think babies respond well to singing. I sing "I am a child of God" to Ethan when I rock him to sleep.
How are you?? I am so bummed we never got to see each other after we had our babies.
Post a Comment