Josh and I really wanted to share our opinions on the matter of Swine Flu
We are taking this very seriously
For those of you who live in Washington (like us) and think you're safe
TODAY there are now 3 cases in Washington State!
Josh's Opinion
1. The WHO will declare Level 6 within a week, the worst of it will be around summer.
2. Tamiflu will be pushed onto US Citizens. Tamiflu doesnt even work! There hasn't been adequate time to develop a vaccine but the Media is pushing Tamiflu. Tamiflu will not make any difference. The only people who will benefit is the makers ie: Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, etc.
3. The US Government will use this as an excuse to take our rights. ie "protect us". The will also try and expand government to
4. I honestly believe this was a man made flu. Without getting all scientific, how does swine+bird+human flu mutate together?
What to do:
1. Go buy some food storage. Its cheap insurance. Whats the worse that can happen? You don't have to use it? Great! I hope we never have to break out our food storage.
2. Go buy a gun. You don't need a huge arsenal, but something to protect yourself and/or family. Imagine what you would do to protect your family if you were starving, millions of others would do the same.
3. Educate yourself about the big picture. The mainstream media is the worst outlet to get information. It serves there own agenda. CNN is all for Obama, Fox is all for the GOP. Get on Youtube and check out some of these guys videos. visionvictory, george4title, and manoftruth.
4. Buy real money! Silver and Gold. With trillions going to banks for bailouts our money supply as increased tenfold. The Federal Reserve is the most dangerous and corrupt organization in the world. I could go on for hours about it. www.apmex.com
Rachel's Opinion
I think that it's A LOT worse than what the media is saying. In Mexico it's like a horror film, everyone leaving the cities, cars lined up on the high way backed up for miles, people going crazy.
I honestly am scared.
I honestly am scared.
I'm not sure what the correct answer is, I'm just going to give you a few things to think about. Some people are saying that this is man made by the worlds secret powers to create fear so there for people needing to trust and rely on the government thus distracting everyone from the economic melt down and thus giving the government more power. Other people are saying that the government doesn't want us to know how bad it really is because it's going to further the crash of our economy.
All I can say is we live in a very scary time. Just be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best. The leaders of our church have said that we need to be ready with food storage and supplies, we need to develop relationships with our neighbors so we can have a community of friends for trading and things like that, we have also been told it's going to get a lot worse before Christ comes again. I don't know if "the end" is near but the point I'm trying to make is that we need to be prepared for the worst case scenario. Since the beginning of time man has lived off the land, if IF things did get bad enough that we had to live like pioneers, most people would die because no one but farmers know how to do that.
I hate that I even have to think these things because as a new mom I just want to give my baby the perfect world.
I hate that I even have to think these things because as a new mom I just want to give my baby the perfect world.
Here's what I'm going to do...
I'm not going to worry about it, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to learn about it. I'm going to learn as much as I can so that I'm prepared
I'm going to continue to collect food storage and supplies like the Prophets have told us for many many years
I'm going to learn how to garden and live off the land
I'm going to eat and feed my family mostly organic because there has to be something to that with everyone getting some form of cancer in their lifetime
I'm going to have a exit plan incase things really do get to be as bad as a horror film (we actually have 2 exit plans; 1. the bad, and 2. the ugliest things you can think of bad, get as far away from people as you can plan)
I'm going to prepare spiritually by continuing to do the small and simple things that the gospel has taught us since the begging of time.
I'm going to have a exit plan incase things really do get to be as bad as a horror film (we actually have 2 exit plans; 1. the bad, and 2. the ugliest things you can think of bad, get as far away from people as you can plan)
I'm going to prepare spiritually by continuing to do the small and simple things that the gospel has taught us since the begging of time.
Jacob's Opinion
I can now suck on my toes!!!
1 comment:
I vote for Jacob! I like his plan!
seriously though. Thanks for the words. It is scary, but if we are prepared the way that we've been commanded, then all will be well. It's just a little hard to watch it all unfold. It's only going to get worse. We've gotta stick together.
Our lesson last week in Sunday school was on the law of consecration. That's going to really be tough for me!
Post a Comment