Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grill Master

Josh got a BBQ from his dad for Father's Day
and Josh is SO EXCITED for summer grilling!
This steak was AMAZING
SO juicy and flavorful... totally impressed

And here's Jacob
being cute and showing off his new
habit of climbing into the table...ugh!
But he's so darn cute doing it

3 comments:

Brittany said...

YUM! that does look good! Ive never had a good steak till I had applebees! I want their secret!

Chelsea Margaret said...

OH my gosh I didn't realize you two lovebirds had a blog! I love it! (:

The Owens said...

Chelsea, I just discovered yours last Friday and I am IN LOVE with it!!! I makes me miss you so much! I wish I would have been able to get to know you better because you are truly one of a kind and amazing!!! =) Keep up the GREAT WORK! Do you take all those pictures your self?