Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 Months already


We are just LOVE getting to know this sweet little girl!
She is very social, loves to talk to you and smile at you
She just started giggling, which is the most amazing sound to a parent =)
She LOVES her brother!!! And I'm not just saying that to sound cute,
she watches him all day long and just smiles at him.
When we are at church or somewhere we have to sit for a while
I will hold her pointing at Jacob and that will entertain her
for a long time. It's great! hee hee
She has this ear piercing, high pitch squeal when she's up set and impatient.
She doesn't make that sound all the time, she usually reserves it for 
when I'm trying to nurse her with out exposing my self in 
the mother's room at church. Other mothers seriously hold their hands over
their babies ears!
Apparently, as you can see, I just don't make little babies cause she is a CHUNK!
And so was Jacob
She is in size 3 diapers and 6 month clothes, crazy
She already does not like to be cradled like a baby anymore,
she wants to be held upright so she can see what's going on
She does not like pacifiers, you can see if on her face when
you try to give it to her, she's thinking "what the heck is this?"
She lost most of her newborn hair and now it doesn't look so black as
when she was born.
She's starting to grab things and bring them to her mouth to suck on
She still gets up twice a night, sometimes more an a bad night
I don't know who loves her bumbo more, Jacob or Peyton! LOL
Peyton loves that she can sit up like a big girl and see what's going on
and Jacob is SOOO excited when she's in it cause it's like he finally
has the playmate he has been waiting for! It's so funny! Except you have
to watch Jacob really closely because he plays too rough.
But when Peyton's not in it, Jacob thinks its hilarious to sit in it!
And it is!!! When he gets out, it's still stuck to his bottom
That little boy loves to make you laugh

Well, I think that's it for now
=)

No comments: