Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jacob's new hobbies

Jacob has some fun new habits:

Picking his nose...

...And

SeeFood! Daddy taught him how to do it
Now we can't get him to stop


I mean really, I know that it's funny
but I think we need to try to get him to stop.

Do we ignore him so it gets old and he grows out of it?
Or
Do we give him the negative attention by constantly telling him to stop?

Any thoughts?

OH and how do you like that gap in the blinds???
Jacob has pulled 3 of them down! UGH!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My niece used to do the see food thing. Actually she used to hold a pocket mirror in front of her so she could see it too. haha I think if you act like it's no big deal, he'll eventually get bored with it. He's being a boy but I totally understand how you feel, not exactly something you want your cute little man to be doing. :)

Emily said...

I wish I could give you advice...but I have no clue on that one. Try not to stress too much about it and maybe he will grow out of it...who knows...good luck.

Brittany said...

the learn that they have a private self and a public self. until they're worried about that others think then they'll do things like that. Nix is already learning that soo it'll just take time. I wouldn't worry though because its SO cute!