Yeah, you've never heard of that. You use a can of pop instead of the water, oil and eggs. "They" say it's healthier. I did it because I wanted Jacob to be able to make a mess and taste the batter without worrying about him eating raw eggs. You bake it the same way as on the box. It comes out more "sticky" I don't know how else to explain it, but it still tastes good. I like it better with sprite, but diet coke was all we had =)
2 comments:
coke in cake mix? explain :)
Yeah, you've never heard of that. You use a can of pop instead of the water, oil and eggs. "They" say it's healthier. I did it because I wanted Jacob to be able to make a mess and taste the batter without worrying about him eating raw eggs. You bake it the same way as on the box. It comes out more "sticky" I don't know how else to explain it, but it still tastes good. I like it better with sprite, but diet coke was all we had =)
Post a Comment