Monday, October 11, 2010

Jacob's words

Momma (sometimes he just says "mom")
Dada
Hi
Bye
Bu Bye
Go
Thank you "Day du"
More please "more ee"
Hot
Too hot (then he blows on his food)
What
Ohhhh
Wow
Cool
Necklace "nepor"
Two (you count and he will say "two" at the right time)
Cry
Diaper
Key
Apple
Ball
Kick
Hug
Watch
Uh oh
Yeah
No
Nononono
Yes
Mine
Poop
Yuck
All done
All gone
Night night
Good (you ask him "how are you?" and he says "good")
Turtle
Oo oo oo (the sound a monkey makes)
Car
Baby
What that
Cook
Cookie
Mmmmmm (he says when something tastes really good)
Corn
Wallet
Purple (as of today, I painted my toenails purple and he asked "what that" and I said "purple" and now he says it)
Amen

1 comment:

Emily said...

he loves to talk that one. I think it is great that you are keeping track of the things your little guy says...it is always fun to look back and remember later too.