Monday, January 31, 2011

Just to drive us crazy

Jacob has this thing where
he likes to drop everything and I mean 
EVERYTHING
behind the TV
We aren't sure why he does it
but it sure drives us crazy
Take a look
it's worse in person...



So here's our TV
looks innocent enough
Note that we bought that TV stand new
See all those scuff marks and chips?
That was before we
realized that kids
DESTROY your furniture 
lesson learned


Yep, and there's the whole house
Why?


Here's the culprit
If he weren't so darn cute...

And since he can be a little stinker sometimes
I feel it is completely my right
to post pictures that will embarrass him later


Ahhh sweet justice 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh. I've never laughed so hard! I bet that justice felt oh so good! LOL

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

So cute!! haha...this post made me laugh!

Michelle said...

This is a hilarious post. Thanks for sharing!