Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Christmas

This year was crazy busy
It is so great to have so much family live so close
at the same time it's nuts because we have SOOOOO many people to see at the holidays
It took me a while to post this post because I was so upset with my self
for letting it all get me too stressed out to the point where I
didn't take very many pictures. I regret that more then I can say
Live and learn
Next year will be different
Don't get me wrong, it was still a great Christmas
Here's what you've been waiting for =)


The view of our tree on Christmas morning before all the festivities
from the top  of the stairs


Peyton Christmas morning


Jacob Christmas morning


Checkin out the stockings, he sees some Cars stuff



Homemade cinnamon roll breakfast with my parents
I have the most amazing recipe, just ask me for it if you want it
you'll be glad you did!



Here's Jacob's favorite Christmas present!
He LOVES his "cycle" tricycle


Well, we hope you had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww... you got some great photos! I wish I would have thought of taking a picture of Adalyn waking up. Definitely remember that for next year!

Brittany said...

Awww!! You are the cutest little family! I definately want the recipe! And I love the pic of Peyton! She is a doll!