Saturday, June 14, 2008
Excitement
Our ultrasound is this THURSDAY!!! We have been waiting SO LONG it feels like to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are kind of silly and we haven't gotten ANY baby stuff yet. Josh knows that if we are having a girl everything will be PINK!!! So I think that's why we are waiting. Oh man we are SO excited! Did you know that I have to drink a liter or water an hour and a half before the ultrasound and NOT go to the bathroom!?! Yeah right! I don't know how I'm going to keep that in! It's because when your bladder is full, it raises your uterus so that you can see the baby better on an ultrasound. I will have to tell the ultrasound tech not to press to hard cause I might just pee a little! lol It's worth it! My mom is going with us, she is SOOO excited for her first grandchild! I have really enjoyed being about to share this pregnancy with her, it means so much to her. Every feeling I get, every movement I feel of the baby, all of it. This is a little personal, but my mom never had the incredible experience of being able to be pregnant. So she is experiencing it through my pregnancy. She loves to feel my ever expanding belly and hear about everything I'm feeling. I love that I can share that with her. She is an amazing strong women! I'm so lucky to have her in my life. I'm so grateful that we live so close to both our families. Everyone is SO excited and have been waiting so long to find out the gender. Lets cross our fingers that this sweet baby isn't going to be shy and hide from us on Thursday. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
EXCITING! very excited for you!!
Post a Comment