Here's the belly shot at 25 weeks and 4 days.
I'm really hoping and planning on natural child birth. We'll see what happens, there is no shame in saying enough when the time comes. There is a slight chance that I might have to have a C-section because my placenta is low, which means that you can't deliver the baby if the placenta is lower than the baby. We will find out in a few weeks. I'm really hoping not because I'm more scared of the idea of being cut open (while awake) then dealing with the pain of natural child birth. And the placenta being low is just something that happens. It's not genetic and it doesn't mean that it will happen with all my pregnancies, it just means that the place were the baby attached itself was low. So it's not that big of a deal these days. Medical science has come so far. It's called Placenta Previa if you feel the need to google it for more information. Well, I think that's everything. Me and the baby and baby daddy are all doing great! I'll try to be better with updates. Thanks for reading and checking in =)
4 comments:
you are so cute pregnant! I hope everything works out with the natural child birth.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
oops..i just realized i was logged on dr chen's name. haha..this is emma. =)
YAY! i love you pregnant belly!!! SO cute! We are hoping for a naturall childbirth too!!! We can cross our fingers for eachother!!
Post a Comment