Time is seriously going by way to fast!
Current...
Weight: 9 lbs 1.5 oz 59%
Height: 22.25 inches 93%
Hair color: strawberry blond
Eye color: nondescript gray
He's favorite things are:
His mommy and daddy
Eating
Sleeping
Cuddling
Spraying anyone who changes him
Farting
Least favorite things:
Being hungry
Diaper changes
Bathes
Being pricked by the nurses
Changing clothes
Tummy time
Doesn't seem to mind:
Gas bubbles
His car seat
Hiccups
Being passed around to different people
Sleeping in a noisy room
6 comments:
he is so cute! when I showed Brandon pics he just fell inlove! I hope you guys are doing well with the little one. Time flies... I remember when I took Nixie to her 2 week check-up. now I'll be taking my little man in soon for his. CRAZY.
How cute!! careful rachel, you're making me want a baby ;)
soo cute, I love him sitting next to the teddy bear
He's so darned cute! If you want baby pictures, I would LOVE to use him as a model!
thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried! Your little Jacob is so cute. It's wonderful how diligent you are in recorded al the details! Isn't blogging great!
He is seriously so darn cute! I wish taht I could just kiss and hug him. I love little tiny babies. And look how alert he is...wow...I am impressed.
I am glad that you are enjoying your baby so much. You are doing a great job.
Post a Comment