I can't believe how fast time is already going by. We love our little Jakie cakes so much! Josh was blowing on his face and he started smiling back at Josh! I still can't believe it! We caught it on video so you have to watch it. Isn't it a bit early to be socially smiling? He hasn't smiled for Mommy yet, but that's okay. I think this teddy bear picture makes his hair look really red, it's not that red but it is strawberry blonde. He also isn't as stable as he looks in this picture. We had to take the picture quick before he fell over =)
5 comments:
How precious. He is so cute. And wow...he is grown a lot in the past week. Look at how good his pjs fit him now?!??! I love the red hair too...I am hoping for a red-head myself this time around.
how cute! That is soo nice you him smiling on video!
How do you like being a mommy? Hope you are doing well!!
Rachel
This picture is a bit misleading because they are different pjs and that picture makes him look really old. But he's so darn cute!!! =)
I LOVE being a mom! He's a great baby so it makes it very easy. I have heard lost of stories of difficult and fussy babies, but he's not like that at all. I think it would be fun to have some play dates =)
He's so cute!
What a CUTIE. He's already smiling so much!
Post a Comment