Tuesday, November 4, 2008

39 weeks!

One more week till my due date!!! I'm getting very anxious and excited and a little scared for the pain. I had a doctors appointment today and she said that I am dilated 1-2 cm! So that's a good sign! I know that that could mean that I'm still a week away from delivering him or I could go into labor tonight. I'm just happy that I'm showing signs that he will be coming soon. I'm totally ready. I'm packed, he's packed, the house is as ready as it's going to get. We just need to install the car seat and come up with his name and then we are good to go! =)

Thanks SO MUCH to all my friends for all the mommy advice and encouragement. I absolutely LOVE that you guys all have blogs and share your parenting experiences with me. I have learned SO MUCH from all of you guys and I am so grateful to have such a great support system. Thank you for posting on your blogs! Truly! I love watching your families grow and reading about all the funny things your kids are saying and doing. Keep it up! I may not always comment, but I'm defiantly reading and enjoying sharing in your life experiences. 

3 comments:

miriam said...

congratulations on being almost there! I can't wait to see pictures. Babies are so cute!!

Emily said...

You are almost there! I am so excited for you. You HAVE to post a picture as soon as you can. We can't wait to see the cute little one. It has been so much fun hearing about your pregnancy and all moms love to give advice...thanks for always listening to it...it makes us happy.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so eacited for you and I can't wait to see pics! You're going to be such a great mom!