Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I don't know who is funnier!!!

Josh and Jacob have such a sweet connection
They are like best friends already
It's so cute!
I have to be honest
At first it did bug me that Jacob liked Josh more
But I know that Jacob does love me
and I always wanted our son to think of his father like a hero
and I really think he does
so now I love it! I love seeing them together!
I will have to post some pictures I have taken of
the look on Jacob's face when he's looking at his daddy
It's so sweet and pure awe of his daddy

1 comment:

Emily said...

Isn't it cool when your kid has a bond with their dad. It always makes my heart melt. Cherish the moments...my mom says the kids will HATE you when they turn 12 (girls) or 17 (boys).