Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SOOO much to catch up on

I apologize for the absence, we haven't had the internet for 
3 WEEKS!!! I was going crazy!

Soooooo much has been going on! 
I have been a picture takin fool with my new camera
Hope you enjoy all the photos!
And there is a video at the very end, 
don't forget that

WE MOVED!
Here's our new house! YAY! 

The next few are my latest round of photos
Jacob has discovered his tongue! So cute!
He plays with it all the time!
Do all babies do this? =)






6 teeth by 6 months!!!
4 on top and 2 on the bottom
the upper K9 teeth will be coming in very soon
I can tell... and YES
HE BITES!!!







He has learned to glare
He makes this face every time you
put his bare feet in the grass





First time eating rice cereal 6 1/2 months
He did pretty well



Here's my attempt at creative photography and editing







Bath time!





He's eyes are so beautiful! 
They are grayish blue with brown
in the middle and "marbling" throughout
I don't know if you can tell






Okay do all babies do this with their tongue???
It's so funny, I have never seen a baby do it before.
Little weirdo =)


3 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome back!
I can't BELIEVE all those teeth! More than Lucas for sure. Lucas does that with his tongue. It happens more when he cuts a new tooth. It's like he has to check out that new thing in his mouth!
He is very cute, and congrats on finding a new place! It looks very spacious!

Crystal said...

What a nice house! Congrats, did you buy? He's such a cutie, I love all his rolls!

Dustin & Andra said...

Oh my goodness. That picture of Jacob glaring with his feet in the grass made me laugh out loud! haha that is SUCH a great face!