6 MONTHS
Current:
Weight: 22 lbs 4.6 oz 98%
Height: 29 inches 99%
Head:45.2 cm 84%
Hair color: strawberry blonde
Eyes: Dark gray (still changes colors)
Diet: 100% mommy milk
Sleeps: about 12 hours nursing 1-2 during that time
Clothing size: mostly 12 months,
but needed to move up to 18 months very soon
Diaper size 4
Teeth: 2 lower, 4 upper just about to poke through
(I can't believe it, he's getting all 4 at ONCE)
He's ticklish on his sides, collar bone and thighs
He's betting pretty good at sitting up
He likes to pull his blankets up by his face,
sometimes over his head (which means I check on him
multiple times a night to pull them back down)
He is quite content to lay around all day
so I think he's no where near crawling, but who knows
He is much better at pacifiers and I use them
to get him to sleep instead of nursing like I was before
He sings all day long and we think it's so cute
He's just starting to babble and it sounds a lot like Momma!
He loves to be sung too and when you make funny noises
He still doesn't mind his car seat one bit
He's pretty easy going and laid back most of the time
He isn't a huge fan of strangers
He loves to grab his feet and try to suck on his toes
He loves his blankie
He loves his blue block with the sea turtle
He loves water bottles and anything else he
sees you put into your mouth
He loves his soft baseball Uncle Riley gave him
He loves his teething rings. We put them in the
freezer sometimes and he goes nuts over them until his hands
get too cold or maybe gets a brain freeze
He cries when you walk away from him
He loves Mommy best, but daddy's close second
He has broken his stand up toy thing cause he HAS to
suck on the VERY top of the hanging thing. He pulled on
it with all his weight and it broke the arm right off
He grabs for my glasses all the time and pulls hair
We think he knows his name
6 months has gone by so fast!!!
He's gonna be 1 before I know it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment