We are really getting excited for him to come! This last week has been the hardest for me in my whole pregnancy because I'm really starting to feel huge and pregnant and restricted. It takes so much effort to do anything, get off any chairs, bend down to pick something up, roll over in bed, sleep in general and if I thought I when to the bathroom a lot before, I was wrong! Plus I didn't expect that my hips would be so sore, that's new and it keeps me up at night. I swear I'm not complaining even thought it sounds like it. I'm more so laughing at myself out loud. I do love being pregnant, just sharing the joys with everyone. =)
Question for other parents, was it hard to find your child's name??? We are having the hardest time. Nothing sounds just right. We thought we knew what his name was, we always talked about Jacob or Luke, but now that we are having a baby, those names just don't sound right. Everyone is asking us what his name is, we just don't know. Did you just wake up one day and say "this will be my child's name?" or did some of you have to see your baby and then you knew?
Well, that's how we are doin. I love this little baby inside of me so much! I'm so excited to hold him. I have been reading out loud to him because I really want him to know my voice. =) I think he likes it cause he moves around a lot when I do it. Oh and the 2 people who really wanted to feel him move have finally been around at the right time to feel it (my mom and my best friend Rachel) so I'm ready now, he can come anytime hee hee =)
5 comments:
HOLY COW. We had the HARDEST time coming up with names. Partly because I am so indecisive about everything. I can't even order when we go out to eat. I make Jimmy pick me something!
Everyone says you'll know when you find the right name... well - we were in the hospital and STILL didn't know. Lucas' name is just now starting to "fit" him. It's hard. I like your ideas though! Good luck! I wish you the best labor and delivery with your sweet little miracle!
Obviously I haven't had children, but I think you guys should wait till you officially meet your son to decide his name. I think you'll know once you see him and hold him.
Awe thats so cute, Im glad that your pregnancy has gone so smoothly. As for names,I always wonder about stuff like that too, my parents had different names for all 4 of us and then they saw us and changed there minds. And then with my sis Jaimie she had her kids named like right after she found out the sex, so I guess it just kinda depends on what you really will love calling your little guy for his life
Hang in there...you can make it. You will miss being pregnant so much and the second time around isn't always as easy on the body. Enjoy each moment! You will be a great mom...I am sure you are so excited to hold your little one. Just remember to get as much sleep as you can now...and sleep every second you can after the baby comes...you will need it.
I'm so excited for you!! Only one more month huh? I'm freaking out that I only have 13 more weeks or so.... too close!! As far as names go we always made a list and whatever name I couldn't get out of my head is what we have used so far. We just knew that way. Keep looking. I found names by looking through them online. We should totally get together before this little one gets here. And as soon as you know what the name will be for sure let me know!
Post a Comment