Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Jacob

Baby Jacob
Born November 9th at 5:23 a.m.
Weight 8 lbs 12oz
Height 19 3/4th inches
And absolutely perfect and beautiful!

So, I figure that everyone wants to see pictures instead of read so I will post some and tell you all about my labor later. Quite the story! But so worth it! I love this little boy more then I ever knew you could! And I LOVE being a mom!!!

Here's me Saturday morning about to leave for the hospital after my water broke

He is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

Grandma and baby

He actually doesn't mind his car seat! And doesn't cry in the car, I think he likes the motion.

I caught him smiling in his sleep. I can't wait till he really starts smiling. When does that start?


This little man completely and totally has every inch of our hearts! We love being parents! He is so perfect!


I never knew how much you could really love someone. He is amazing. We are so incredibly blest!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I've been waiting to see this little guy and the name you choose! He is adorable. Good job. Love him up and remember babies don't keep! It flies by so fast!

miriam said...

He's ADORABLE! Congratulations!!!!

Crystal Lynn said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Jake said...

i still can't believe you named your baby after me.

Emily said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. And yes, he is so darling and perfect. What a cute little guy. I can't wait to hear about your labor/delivery. Jacob picked a great day to come, we share a birthday.

Breach's said...

He is beautiful!!! Congratulations on the new addition. Treasure every moment you can with him. ~ Chrissy

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

Rachel!! I'm so happy for you guys. he is such a little cutie! Congratulations! and I love the name jacob wesley! good pick =)

Nadine said...

What a sweet baby! I am so happy for you guys.

P.S. In answer to the smile question, in human development (that's what I got my degree in) they teach that babies don't actually smile until 6 weeks and that everything before that is just gas. But I don't believe it. How could you NOT smile all the time if you were just barely living with Heavenly Father? :)

Sara said...

congrats! He is PERFECT! Have fun with him!

Park Family said...

Congrats! He's adorable! I bet your mom loves being a grandma!!!