It's been fun figuring out how to do everyday things one handed with a baby in toe! =) Time really does fly by! Today Jacob is one week old! I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm so grateful that I am given the opportunity to be his mom, but I'm so saddened by the silly fact that my baby is going to grow up and not be my baby anymore. I want him to stay little forever! I'm LOVING everything about being a mother! I LOVE this little man so much, I never knew I could feel so much inside. And Josh is such an amazing dad. I always knew that he would make a great dad, but to see him in action is just so indescribable! We just love our baby so much. We stare at him constantly and laugh at every little sound or sigh or coo or stretch, I love our little family! So Much! I didn't know I could be this happy!
Here's some more fun pictures for you to adore my beautiful son with me!!! =)
6 comments:
He is so cute! I am so happy for you! bedrait
He is soooo stinkin perfect!! It makes me so excited to have a newborn to cuddle! Congrats!
I have to agree, he is beautiful!! Keep taking lots of pictures, even if he complains when he's older hmmmmm....wonder who did that? You will be so happy you did because they do grow up way too fast. We need to come and visit soon. Bailey is sad that she hasn't met him yet. She keeps asking when she can. Riley just wants to keep buying things for his nephew, it's not a bad thing expect for the fact that his big brother taught him to have expensive taste......:-)
He is SO adorable! Believe me you will continue to love being a mom as he gets older.They are so fun!
he's so cute!
What a beautiful boy! They change so much in the first few weeks! have Fun!
Post a Comment