Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Am I CRAZY????

I feel like I'm going crazy! I'm LOVING being a mom so much that I'm already thinking and looking forward to #2!!! I LOVE everyday! I feel like I have found my calling! I used to want like 2 or 3 kids, now I feel like I want 4 to 6! I have LOST MY MIND!!!! =)

But in a good way

5 comments:

Lauren Schaer said...

You haven't lost your mind at all :) I feel the same way about wanting to have many more. I just wish I didn't have to due the pregnancy thing again in order to get more children! It is an amazing experience to be home with your baby day after day and see every new milestone. Everyday is a blessing.

Sara said...

I'd have to say my hands are full with ONE right now. I'm just now figuring out how to keep the house clean, lunches made, laundry done, dishes done, cut hair.. all while keeping the little man happy.
Go get 'em tiger!

Shannon said...

I feel the same way! Us c-section girls have to give our bodies some time to heal. If not, I'd probably be onto #2 which is crazy!

Crystal said...

Awe I love this little post. I've always wanted 6 kids, and everyone has always told me Ill change my mind once I start having them, but you're so cute and love it so much, Im sure I will too!

Crystal Lynn said...

Try having 2 babies at one time... that will cure you of this insanity.
Hahaha! You are cute