I wish I could say that I have been working out hard and that's how, BUT NO. =) I think it's because I'm breast feeding exclusively and we never go out to eat anymore, not even fast food or pizza delivery. I cook more now with a baby than I ever did before. I'm not that careful about what I eat, but I think anything homemade is better than anything you could buy. Oh and Jacob likes to be held and walked around the house... I call it my baby aerobics because I will do a little dance or kick or knee ups or squats =) Any way to burn a few calories while doing everyday things will add up, or that's what I keep telling myself.
WOOO HOOO! I am so proud of you! heads up that I just got a membership at 24 Hour Fitness if you want to start working out together. I would LOVE that!
5 comments:
POST A PICTURE!! =)
yay! congrats!! how did you do it???
I wish I could say that I have been working out hard and that's how, BUT NO. =) I think it's because I'm breast feeding exclusively and we never go out to eat anymore, not even fast food or pizza delivery. I cook more now with a baby than I ever did before. I'm not that careful about what I eat, but I think anything homemade is better than anything you could buy. Oh and Jacob likes to be held and walked around the house... I call it my baby aerobics because I will do a little dance or kick or knee ups or squats =) Any way to burn a few calories while doing everyday things will add up, or that's what I keep telling myself.
hahahaha I totally feel ya there. But congratulations!
WOOO HOOO! I am so proud of you! heads up that I just got a membership at 24 Hour Fitness if you want to start working out together. I would LOVE that!
Post a Comment