Oh my goodness! I got Jacob to laugh today! Just now actually! Three times! A real belly laugh, not just a squeal! It was the most beautiful sound in the whole world! I will try to catch it on camera! OH I'm so happy!!!
How wonderful! I love watching your little one grow up and learn new things, and how much you appreciate every little thing about him. It makes me so excited for the day when my baby comes!
That is so exciting Rach!! It gets better each month..but enjoy him while he is young. I cant believe how fast time goes by.
Thats awesome you tried the recipe! I hoped someone would :) It is so yummy and easy that I wish I could have just come up with on my own. but haha.. yeah right!! I always make sure I have cream of chicken on hand and cream cheese. Cream cheese (if you get a off brand)is only a dollar and u can sometimes find cans of the soup for .50 to a dollar. I am so glad you love it!! You will have to come back for more next wednesday! lol
3 comments:
How wonderful! I love watching your little one grow up and learn new things, and how much you appreciate every little thing about him. It makes me so excited for the day when my baby comes!
That is so exciting Rach!! It gets better each month..but enjoy him while he is young. I cant believe how fast time goes by.
Thats awesome you tried the recipe! I hoped someone would :)
It is so yummy and easy that I wish I could have just come up with on my own. but haha.. yeah right!! I always make sure I have cream of chicken on hand and cream cheese. Cream cheese (if you get a off brand)is only a dollar and u can sometimes find cans of the soup for .50 to a dollar. I am so glad you love it!!
You will have to come back for more next wednesday! lol
That's the best! I love baby belly laughs.
Post a Comment