I thought Jacob looked so cute in his button down shirt on Sunday! He didn't look like a baby in baby clothes, he looked like a little mini man! I wanted to get a better picture than this, but a second later he spit up all over it! =)
So we taught the sunbeam class on Sunday. It went pretty well. I fed Jacob during Sacrament meeting so he was asleep in his car seat for most of primary. The kids LOVED him. They took turns rocking his car seat. I am still very protective of him because I didn't let any of them hold him or barely touch him. One of the kids was sick a week ago, so I was very careful around her. Our home teacher came over after church and said that his daughter couldn't remember our names, but she remembered Jacob's name! I thought that was cute. The 3 year olds are little wiggle worms! =) We had to keep reminding them to have a seat cause they would get so excited that they would stand up and stay standing. Jacob woke up in the middle of class while they were coloring things that they were going to thank Heavenly Father for and he had a stinky diaper so I left Josh alone for just a few minutes and when I came back he was teaching them how to make paper airplanes!!! ha ha ha I really hope that their parents don't think that is all we did during class!
2 comments:
I bet you are the best sunbeam teachers! It might seem silly, but I think Primary is one of the most rewarding callings. Those children will always remember their teachers. {and it is 100% OK to make paper airplanes!}
Jacob is a DOLL. We'll have to get together sometime.
What a cute little man. I love the little outfit. Paper airplanes are a lot of fun. Sunbeams need to have fun or they just sort of melt-down. Sounds like you guys are doing well.
BTW: I totally don't blame you for being protective of your little guy around kids...they are always sick. I don't want to take Quinn anywhere near church for 2 months. I will probably be overruled by my hubby...but that is my plan.
Post a Comment