Thursday, February 5, 2009

Because I don't want to forget any of the little things

You have the LONGEST eye lashes (why do men always get the long eyelashes?) It's hard to see them because they are so blonde.


You love your bath and now you have started kicking and splashing all over me. You are now too big for the sling thing that came with the tub.



For such a little person, you require a lot of stuff. (Balmex is the best diaper rash cream although you really don't get it that often) I figure that once you are a daddy all the labels and baby products will have changed and all this will seem "old school."



You like to watch TV already. We were watching What Not To Wear hee hee (Like the mullet?)


You have started to fall asleep in your swing. I put the blanket over it to make it darker for you.


You got your head up pretty high this month. I'm so proud.


This is how much you love tummy time. Evil baby! I try to tell you how good it is for you, but you wont listen.


Cute little wiggly feet


That's right 5 different pacifiers and you wont take any of them for more than a few seconds. The only one you will take a little bit is the second to last one.


You've lost almost all of your long red hair (still have the mullet) replaced by short blonde almost clear hair.

People say you look like me when you make your fussy face. 
I don't know how I feel about that... since when have I ever made this face?

You have 2 dimples on your left cheek from Grandma Shelley


Your favorite toy... your bug friend. It's from your swing. For some reason you really love this toy. You talk to him, smile at him and get really excited and wiggle at him. It's so cute!


Your blankie friend. You have jammies that match him but they are still a little too big.


Marcel your monkey friend. You like to grab him and bring him to your mouth and suck on his ears. 

You are so beautiful and peaceful when you sleep


The sweetest little hands. I know that you will do great things with these little hands.


Your first car.


Born with a silver spoon on your mouth (yeah right). These are a beautiful gift from your great grandparents on the Whitlock side.



No comments: