Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day and a birthday


This is by bestie Rachel! She's amazing! It was her birthday on Sunday so we made homemade candles at Waxen Art at Kent Station and then we FINALLY saw TWILIGHT!!! (It's still playing at the theater by Ikea in Renton which is now a $3 theater! I'm all about that!) I LOVED it! Of course a few minor details were off and some parts of the book were left out, that's to be expected. It was pretty much exactly as I pictured things to be as I was reading. I'm SOOOO excited because according to www.imdb.com New Moon will be in theaters November 20th 2009!!! YAY!

Only a homemade card with love will do for my Rachel! (We have the same middle name too, funny huh?)

Homemade Chocolate dipped strawberries and pretzels for my sweetie and a few for some friends

My first attempt at steak for Valentine's dinner. It turned out pretty good I think. I got inspired from this SUPER WOMAN check out her website http://thepioneerwoman.com/ she is amazing at EVERYTHING! I LOVE the way she writes too! She's very funny and very personable. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Fantsy pants chocolates you got there! YUM.