Friday, February 27, 2009

Vitamin D

Jacob and I got a good healthy dose of Vitamin D today. 
It's a BEAUTIFUL day in WA, chilly 47 degrees but sunny. 
Jacob seemed to love being outside. 
He would hardly look at me for pictures because he was too in awe 
of the outside world. 
I love showing him new things and watching 
as he takes it in and learns something new.
I wish I knew more about photography
because I want to take great pictures of him so I can remember
every little detail about my sweet little baby and because I can't
afford a photographer, but even if I could
they still wouldn't be here everyday so they would miss some of the
amazing things this little guy does.
So I really need to learn more.
I love how outdoor lighting creates a "sharper" photo 
(I don't know the photography word for it)
I just love this little guy so much!





2 comments:

Sara said...

I bet he loved it! Sounds corny, but going out to get the mail is always fun for Lucas and I. He scopes out everything!

Emily said...

I love your pictures. I think you have a great eye for photography...I love the way that you capture your baby's smile...it is so darling.