We finally caught Jacob laughing on video! We have been trying everyday since we first heard him. It's truly my favorite sound in the whole world. We couldn't get a better camera angle because when he sees the camera he stops =)
SO CUTE. Sounds like you thought it was funnier than he did! :) Very precious. Baby sounds are the best aren't they?? He's really a good mix. Very adorable!
That's SO SWEET that you show Sammy Jacob's pictures! =)
You guys are all so wonderful! Truly! I have learned SOOOOO MUCH from reading your blogs and seeing how you raise your babies. I'm so grateful to all of you!
4 comments:
SO CUTE. Sounds like you thought it was funnier than he did! :) Very precious. Baby sounds are the best aren't they?? He's really a good mix. Very adorable!
My Sammy loves Jacob. She always asks to see pictures of him on your blog. And she and I both loved listening to him laugh...he is such a doll.
I love it! He is so sweet! I can't wait to see him!!
That's SO SWEET that you show Sammy Jacob's pictures! =)
You guys are all so wonderful! Truly! I have learned SOOOOO MUCH from reading your blogs and seeing how you raise your babies. I'm so grateful to all of you!
Post a Comment