You know how they say you should never go grocery shopping
when you're hungry? Cause you buy way more than
you need cause EVERYTHING looks good.
Well, I say "Never send a thirsty man to Costco!"
Cause this is what happened...
He bought Pepsi, water, vitamin water, snapple, milk
orange juice, sparking lemonade (my favorite YUM!)
and apple juice!
I just thought that was funny!
We don't have the room for all of this so
it's still sitting on the floor pretty much like this
picture until there is room in the fridge
Funny guy! I love him! =)
The WHOLE top shelf is devoted to drinks!
Nothing pleases him more than to open the fridge
and see all those beverages just waiting to quench his thirst
3 comments:
that's too funny, especially because that's how we totally are! our fridge will basically empty of food but we will always have a variety of drinks to choose from!
sparkling lemonade???? I didn't know such a thing exists.
Ooooh, that fridge looks so nice...suddenly I'm so bored of milk and water!
Post a Comment