Funny story, you remember a few posts ago where I showed you all the beverages my funny hubby had gotten from Costco, well we now have 20 days to drink them since our landlord decided that she doesn't want to rent out her house anymore and gave us 20 days to move out! BAAA!
We are actually looking forward to a fresh start, but it's a lot to do so I might not be posting very much for the next 20 days. Oh and why such short notice, well we are month to month now cause our lease is up and legally that's all they have to give you. This is a good thing, Josh and I both had this nagging feeling like something was off just a stick and we feel like this is going to be great. Our place now is so small and Jacob will be crawling here soon, so now we can give him more room to explore the world around him. We love renting a house, so that's what we are looking for, wish us luck =)
Oh and here's a picture cause posts with out pictures are boring lol
Aren't they so beautiful and peaceful when they sleep. I love to watch him sleep ... sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment