We are completely and totally, head over heals,
shamelessly in love with this little boy!
He's just the greatest thing ever!
Every little new thing he does we just go nuts over!
Even just sitting in a big boy high chair lol (we're dorks...really)
He was being SO CUTE in his new high chair
so we couldn't choose which photo to post
SO we posted 5!!! hee hee
Oh my goodness, don't you just LOVE those dimples!!!
3 comments:
He looks so happy to be sitting in his big boy high chair! I can't believe how much he has grown up already. It doesn't seem like very long ago that I stumbled across your blog to find out that you were having your gender ultra sound soon. Yikes! I don't want everybody's babies to grow up so fast!
Fun! We have the exact same high chairs for our girls!
Hey, can I get the Macaroni and cheese recipe recipe from a previous post.
It looks so good!! (And I really want to make it!)
Post a Comment