Merry Christmas! Our Christmas was very busy; here then there, everyone wants to see Jacob. But it was a good Christmas! We had the whitest Christmas ever! That was fun and a little frustrating. We didn't get our shopping done till after Christmas because we were SO STUCK at home. Our neighborhood was really bad! Lots of ice covered by 7 inches of snow CRAZY! It was really pretty though. I'm pretty excited for when Jacob gets really excited about Christmas and Santa and decorating the house, making cookies, filling stockings... all of it! Christmas is so magical for kids and I'm really looking forward to creating beautiful memories and traditions for our family.
Jacob was such a little sport about all the pictures! He usually hates being naked, but he didn't mind this at all =) In the second picture he is in a stocking! Hee hee
This is Jacob's BFF Isaac. He is a month older than Jacob but he was born 3 weeks early so that's why they are about the same size. Jacob is a little taller and leaner and Isaac has bigger hands, feet and head. When I was still pregnant with Jacob and Isaac was a newborn, his mom Kelly let me "practice" on him. She let me hold him and give him a bath and ask a million questions. She's the best!!! I'm SOOO grateful to her!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! Love the reindeer!
I did some nakie pictures of Sammy in a Santa Hat the first Christmas and LOVED them. The ones you did are so darling. What a cutie!
He's so cute!Love the pictures
Post a Comment