Here's some more fun pictures, not much else to blog about =)
This one Josh took. Josh can ALWAYS get him to smile, I'm a little jealous! He really does like daddy better. =( We tested it today, Jacob was crying and I gave him to Josh and within a few seconds he stopped. Then Josh gave him back to me and he cried again! So I handed him back to Josh and he stopped! What is up with that??? =)
4 comments:
If he wants Josh, give him to Josh! Take a break! Lucas LOVES his Daddy time... and so do I! ;)He's so dang cute!
Seriously, they always love daddy more! what is that about? I think its because they see us all day long and are bored or something with mom's face. When dad comes home its a familiar face they havent seen for a while so they are excited. Thats my theory. I agree with sara, take a break when dad comes home!
he is so stinkin' cute! I love all the pictures!
Don't worry...he will love his mommy the best as time goes by. Sammy was a real Daddy's girl for about the first six months...now she can't live without me. Sometimes I wish it could go back.
BTW: he is so so cute! I love his little smiles.
Post a Comment