Nothing too exciting to blog about, so I thought I would just post some pictures of Jacob and maybe explain some of the faces he makes. He is SO CUTE!
Here's my new outfit
I think his sad face is so cute! He knows how to melt our hearts with that bottom lip!
What parent doesn't have a million sleeping pictures =)
This face means... "I'm making poop for you to clean up."
This is his changing table (our ottoman) and when I change him he would stare at the diaper basket, so I thought I would give him something to look at. I had our old Christmas card from last year and took a chip clip and there you go. He always looks at us, it's so cute!
Bath time! He actually loves his bath!
We just think he is the cutest baby in the whole wide world! We are all doing great! I'm loving being a mom. Being a mom has made me a better person, I don't know how to explain it. I just feel better. But being a mom sure does give you a lot to worry about. I love that I can be a stay at home mom and watch him grow. I can't imagine leaving him everyday to go to work. My hats off to working moms because it can't be easy. But I feel like I need some play dates! =) I need some friends who have kids who we can get together during the day and hang out while our kids play, or in my child's case lay around looking cute and making spit bubbles! hee hee =) I'm starting to work out and so far it's going great and I'm feeling good. I'm starting out slow because I'm still not 100% recovered from having the c-section. I will be honest for a second and tell you that I gained 40 pounds with this baby, but surprisingly I only have 4 pounds to go till I get to my prebaby weight. I'm don't know how I lost it so fast, maybe breast feeding, I'm not really sure. I still look like I just had a baby cause I still have a little baby belly, but I think I'm off to a great start. See I wasn't at my goal weight before the baby, so I still have a long way to go. But I'm pretty motivated right now. I just need to keep up the momentum. Once you starting seeing the results from trying so hard to loose weight, then you kind of keep the momentum going, or at least I do. I'm pretty excited for Christmas, I LOVE the holidays! But we are dangerously behind in our Christmas shopping. I'm kind of useless right now with the baby because I'm not real comfortable going out with him yet. I did go out once, but it was a lot of work and I was worried the whole time.I guess it will get better the more I try... I don' t know. I feel like I'm going on and on =) I think it's cause I'm so tired. Jacob fell asleep at 8:30 after nursing and I thought that was too early to go to bed, but now I'm thinking that was a mistake because he's not going to go to sleep till 2 am, now that he's gotten a good nap in. I did try to keep him awake but I just felt bad because I could see in his eyes that he was so tired. Oh well, I figure this out someday =)
4 comments:
What cute pictures! He is such a heart-breaker...seriously. I love the comments on what he is thinking...so cute.
I am glad that you are enjoying being a mommy and that you adjusting well. DOn't worry about going out much...it gets easier. I didn't really go out that much for the first year Sammy was around...it was just really hard. Just make sure you have lots of time and nothing to stress you out when you do venture into the world...that always seems to help.
Congrats on being such a cute mommy. And way to go on the weight loss...I am seriously impressed. Keep up the great work. Be patient...c-sections change your body a little...but eventually your belly will look normal again...or as normal as a post-baby body can look. :)
CUTE! I'll have to show Brandon cause he's been asking me who he looks like. I am so excited for you! He's getting big so fast! Kinda scary cause that means I won't have my new baby for very long either...soon he'll be backtalking me too! I guess then it's time for another one!! hehe...
He is adorable! Lucas gives us that same puckered up face right before he cries! I love it!
in the first picture, he looks SO much like Josh!
I love all the faces :)
Post a Comment