Totally normal. I finally took a pair of clippers to the back of Trevor's head to get rid of his mullet. http://trevorrhales.googlepages.com/4thmonth, scroll down to April 2nd to see a picture.
His hair is cute! He looks like a little old man. About the baby food, its way easy, I didnt get a book or anything. Just get the veggies you want and steam them a LOT so they are really soft, then blend them up with a little water depending on how thin you want it to be. If you have a cuisinart or vitamixer they work the best but reg blenders are fine. Just make sure there are no chunks. Call me if you want help, its way fun to make and way cheaper!
5 comments:
Totally normal. I finally took a pair of clippers to the back of Trevor's head to get rid of his mullet. http://trevorrhales.googlepages.com/4thmonth, scroll down to April 2nd to see a picture.
His hair is cute! He looks like a little old man.
About the baby food, its way easy, I didnt get a book or anything. Just get the veggies you want and steam them a LOT so they are really soft, then blend them up with a little water depending on how thin you want it to be. If you have a cuisinart or vitamixer they work the best but reg blenders are fine. Just make sure there are no chunks. Call me if you want help, its way fun to make and way cheaper!
pay attention to your hair, too! I lost mine with Lucas! It still comes out in clumps. Our bodies will NEVER be the same. :(
So totally normal. It only gets worse...sorry. But he still looks darling. You have to love the mullet!
It is SO normal, and way cute I think!
Post a Comment