Friday, February 20, 2009

A day in the life of Jacob

Well half of the day
From Jacob's perspective

First of all I wake up, get my diaper changed and get some breakfast. I love me some mommy milk! She said that I couldn't show you a picture of that although I wouldn't of minded.

Then it's tummy time after a good burp and a bath. (I didn't have fun in the bath today so mommy didn't take pictures.)


I decided tummy time isn't for me and I'd rather suck on my hand


So mommy thought she would get me back by taking pictures of the thunder thighs. I'm chubby and I like it!


So to get mommy back for taking pictures of my chubbs I decided not to smile for her even though she tickled me and made funny faces and noises.


Then I was a nice little helper by holding up my shirt to help mommy change my stinky diaper. (it's my new trick)


Since I was already practically naked anyway, mommy got a great idea to set up some glamor shots by taking my shirt all the way off and setting up a black back drop (aka all of Daddy and mommy's black shirts). She can be so scrappy! 


I like to be naked!


That's right... I'm cute!


I was getting fussy so mommy tried to keep me happy by giving me a toy to play with, but it wasn't enough and I was done being a baby model right after this picture.


So mommy gave me some lunch and that put me right to sleep.


3 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds a lot like our day! he's so sweet.

Aaron and Julie said...

You have one of the fattest and cutest babies I have see in a while

Emily said...

Glad that you are keeping busy and loving being a mommy. What a fun post.

BTW: he is so stinkin' cute. What a little chubbers!