Our sweet baby Jacob is already ONE MONTH!!! Where did the time go, honestly! I feel like we just brought him home! Does this mean he is not a new born anymore?
We are doing great! We LOVE being a family so much! Jacob is a very sweet baby. He just wants to cuddle all day long! He smiles more and more everyday, although it's still rare.`
3 comments:
if all he wants to do is cuddle, then CUDDLE! Lucas will only go to sleep if he is in his crib with his blanket and binky. He won't let me rock him anymore! :(
OH sad! Jacob ONLY wants to cuddle and sleep in your arms. He will be sound asleep and as soon as I put him down his eyes are WIDE open! Now I'm worried that I'm spoiling him too much and he will NEVER sleep in his crib.
Time does fly. He looks so darling in that little outfit. I love it!
Post a Comment